Monday, March 19, 2012

Wedding

This weekend I had the priviledge of MCing the wedding of these two people:
And it was awesome. The entire thing. I love Jon and Rachel and I love them even more now that they are married. And I love that at the ceremony, after she walked down the aisle, Rachel and Jon led the worship at their own wedding. I thought that was super classy and amazing. They love God and want us to as well. They are beautiful people inside and out. This picture was hilarious to take because Rachel and Jon had to talk to a million people, and we were just taking our own group shot and at the last second, Rachel ran over and dove into our picture. And then as we were laughing, we were trying to let Bethany down and I'm pretty sure someone got a good flash of her underwears because she did not get down very gracefully - which was entirely our fault.


And now we come to the "Matchy-Matchy Dresses" section. Where you get to see how three brilliant minds think brilliantly alike. Where Me, Bethany and Vanessa show up somewhere - once again - all dressed the same. I mean, we are gorgeous, but seriously, we need to stop dressing a like. We are adults.





And I also just realized, that apparently we all have similar dance moves. We like the head tilt, hands out to the side move.... And minus my totally wierd face in this picture, I think I'm totally hot.

No comments: